Creamy Lemon Chicken with Bacon
Tuesday , 11, February 2014
This Chicken dish is quick…easy…and delicious!!
- Heat 1/2 inch of Water in a skillet… add Asparagus…cook 3 minutes.
- Drain Asparagus… rinse in cool water to stop cooking.
- Cook Bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp..drain on paper towel.
- Reserve 1 tbsp. of Bacon drippings..discard the rest
- Season Chicken Breasts with Lemon Pepper
- Cook Chicken in Bacon drippings over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn… cook 4 minutes more… remove chicken from skillet.
- Whisk together Broth and Flour in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Slowly stir into skillet Chicken was in..bring to a simmer
- Add Chicken and Asparagus back into skillet.
- Cook 2-3 mins over medium low heat until Chicken is cooked through and Asparagus is warm.
- Transfer Chicken & Asparagus to serving Platter.
- Squeeze Lemon over Chicken & Asparagus…sprinkle with Bacon.
Recipe courtesy of Family Circle