Cranberry White Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Monday , 25, November 2013
Any kind of Cinnamon Roll is always a favorite!! 🙂
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) White Chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- 2 cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 5 to 6 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a large bowl, dissolve Yeast in warm water.
- Add Butter, Sugar, Salt and 4 cups Flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining Flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 24-in. x 12-in. rectangle.
- For filling, combine Butter, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon; spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Sprinkle with Chips, Cranberries and Pecans. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine Confectioners’ Sugar, Vanilla and enough Cream to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Cool on wire racks.
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home