Cranberry Orange Pork Roast
Monday , 10, February 2014
Get out your Crock Pot…this one is a keeper 🙂
Whole Berry Cranberry sauce & Orange Juice give this Pork Roast mouthwatering flavor!!
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3-4 lb. Flat Pork Loin Roast
- 1 14oz. can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup Kraft Catalina salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. low sodium Soy or Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice…from 1 Orange
- 1 tsp. Orange Zest
- Heat Oil in large skillet on medium high heat.
- Add Pork to pan and brown on all sides….make SMALL slits on top & bottom of Pork.
- Place Pork into slow cooker..
- In a small bowl combine Cranberry sauce..Catalina dressing…Soy sauce.
- Pour over Pork…make sure you get some sauce underneath Pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4-5 hours
- Remove Pork from slow cooker & cover loosely with foil.
- Whisk Orange Juice..Zest..and Cornstarch together in a small bowl.
- Stir mixture into liquid in slow cooker.
- Cover..cook on HIGH 10-15 mins until sauce thickens.
- Slice Pork…place on serving platter..drizzle with sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft