Wake up in the morning to a hot bowl of Oatmeal that is sure to make you smile! 🙂
If you don’t have a non stick Crock Pot…use Cooking Spray or a Liner for this recipe 😉
4 3/4 cups Water
- 1 1/2 cups Steel Cut Oats
- 3/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/3 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried Pears…chopped
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Milk for serving
- In prepared Slow Cooker…combine all ingredients except Milk.
- Cover..cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- If Oatmeal is too thick…add Milk a little at a time to thin consistency.
Recipe courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens Ultimate Slow Cooker Book