Coconut Chocolate Truffles
Monday , 11, November 2013
Move over Almond Joy!!
These Coconut Chocolate Truffles are an amazing bite of Deliciousness and super easy to make 🙂
Make a double batch! 😉
- Combine Coconut and Sugar in a bowl.
- Add Condensed Milk and Coconut Oil…mix well…until gooey 🙂
- Make teaspoon size Balls…about 24…rolling to smooth surface.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and put in freezer for about 30 minutes
- Dip Coconut Balls in Chocolate…
This awesome recipe courtesy of Jessica @ howsweeteats.com