This Cinnamon French Toast Bake is the so yummy!!!
1/4 cup Butter…melted
- 2 cans refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls…with icing 😉
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy Cream
- 2 tsps. Cinnamon
- 2 tsps. Vanilla
- 1 cup Pecans…chopped
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Pour melted Butter into a greased 13×9 glass baking dish.
- Separate Rolls and cut each roll into 8 pieces.
- Place Roll pieces in baking dish on top of Butter
- Beat Eggs..then add Cream, Cinnamon and Vanilla..beat until well combined.
- Pour gently over Roll pieces. Press lightly with Spatula so Egg mixture is absorbed.
- Sprinkle Pecans over mixture and drizzle with Maple Syrup.
- Bake 20-25 mins until golden brown.
- Microwave Icing from Rolls until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle Icing over Rolls…sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.
- Serve with warm Maple Syrup..Enjoy!!!
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury