Chocolate Pecan Coconut Macaroons
Thursday , 6, February 2014
Macaroons are easy to make..Decadent and Delicious to eat!!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Microwave or use double boiler to unsweetened Chocolate & Milk until Chocolate is almost melted
- Stir until Chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in White Chocolate ..Coconut…Pecans..and Condensed Milk
- Grease or line 2 baking sheets with Parchment paper.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of mixture into baking sheets…2 inches apart
- Bake 10-12 mins…until tops are set.
- Remove Macaroons from baking sheets immediately…cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft