Chocolate Passion Bowl
Tuesday , 4, February 2014
Any Chocolate dessert is delicious…
Add fresh Raspberries and whipped cream…spectacular!!
This dessert couldn’t be any easy to make and will be a big hit with your family!!
Not a Raspberry lover…Strawberries can also be used in this recipe 🙂
- Make Brownies according to package directions…bake in 9 in Square pan…cool completely
- In a medium bowl…beat Pudding mixes with Milk.
- Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip into Pudding..refrigerate until ready to assemble
- Cut cooled Brownies into 1 inch cubes.
- In a 2 qt. glass bowl…Layer half of the Brownies..Pudding..Berries..Cool Whip
- Continue making layers until all ingredients are used…ending with a Cool Whip layer.
- Garnish with shaved Chocolate
Yummy recipe courtesy of Kraft