Chocolate Malted Martini
Thursday , 24, October 2013
Not Martini Lover? This Decadent..Rich..Creamy Chocolate Malted Martini is sure to change your mind 🙂
Ingredients for 1 Martini :
- 3 tablespoons Vodka
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Malt Powder (such as Ovaltine)
- 1 tablespoons Half and Half
- 2 dashes Chocolate Bitters (optional)
- Chocolate Sugar or Crushed Cookies for Rim
- In a martini shaker filled with ice.. combine the Vodka, Chocolate Syrup, Malt Powder, Half & Half, Bitters.
- Shake Vigorously ….then strain into a glass & Enjoy 🙂
(Chocolate bitters are cocktail bitters made with a mix of herbs, spices, and chocolate.)
Recipe courtesy of Real Simple.