Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
Thursday , 12, December 2013
Something so amazingly simple is so amazingly delicious!!
- Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper.
- Place Chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 45 secs.
- Stir and heat another 30 secs.
- Pour Chocolate into a glass measuring cup. You need depth to dip the entire Marshmallow 😉
- Dip Marshmallow completely in Chocolate with a skewer or 2 toothpicks.
- Allow excess Chocolate to drip off….place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle tops with decorations.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to set Chocolate.
Recipe idea courtesy of Family Circle