Chocolate Beer Truffles
Wednesday , 29, January 2014
Truffles are sinfully decadent 🙂
These have a hint of Beer..and if you roll them in crushed Pretzels..they are addictive….YUM!!!!
- Put Chocolate pieces and Heavy Cream in a Double Boiler…water should be simmering..not boiling.
- When Chocolate & Cream start to heat…stir to combine…
- Remove pot from heat and let cool about 15-20 minutes.
- Slowly stir the Beer into the Chocolate mixture.
- Now would be the time to stir in the Salt if you’re using it.
- Pour into a shallow glass dish or bowl…cover with plastic wrap…refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Scoop out 1 inch balls and roll until smooth…roll in either cocoa powder or crushed pretzels.
- Put on a parchment lined baking sheet….refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from Food 52