This Soup is quick..easy…and delicious!! 🙂
I added a bag of frozen Stir Fry Veggies to give it a little more substance 😉
- Heat Oil in sauce pot large enough to cook soup…add Onion & Garlic…cook until Onion is soft and translucent.
- Add Broth…Scallions..Ginger…..Salt & Pepper..bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer..add Pot Stickers…Stir Fry Veggies …Carrots.
- Cook 10 – 15 minutes…until Pot Stickers rise to the top and Carrots are just tender.
- Stir in Mushrooms and let cook about 5 minutes more.
- Serve & Enjoy!! 🙂
Recipe adapted from Women’s Day