Cheddar Bacon and Onion Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday , 11, February 2014
What’s better than Mashed Potatoes?
Mashed Potatoes loaded with Cheese & Bacon 🙂
- Cook Bacon until crisp..drain on paper towel…crumble 😉
- Boil Potatoes in salted water..10-15 mins…until Potatoes break apart easily with a fork.
- Drain Potatoes…Mash until not longer lumpy.
- Add Butter…Milk…Salt & Pepper…continue mashing until smooth
- Transfer Potatoes to serving bowl…top with Cheddar Cheese..green Onions.
- Serve immediately!
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury