Marinating makes this Pork melt in your mouth delicious!!
Add Rice & your favorite Stir Fry Veggies for a spectacular dinner!! 🙂
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl whisk well.
- Pour into a large zip top plastic bag. Add pork to bag & seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.. turning occasionally to marinate evenly.
- Place pork and marinade in Crock Pot. Cover and Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove Pork.. place on a cutting board and cover with Foil to keep Pork warm.
- Add Broth to sauce in Crock Pot. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Shred Pork with 2 forks…serve over Rice with sauce.
Use leftovers for sandwiches or wraps 😉
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light.