Tuesday , 31, December 2013
Champagne Punch…Simple and Yummy!! 🙂
- 1 1/3 cups fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 cup superfine Sugar
- 1/2 cup Orange Liqueur… Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup Cognac
- 1/2 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 2 bottles chilled dry Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Orange and /or Lemon slices
- Fresh Strawberries… optional
- Combine Lemon Juice.. Sugar.. Orange Liqueur.. Triple Sec.. Cognac.. Orange Juice in a large Pitcher or glass bowl
- Stir until Sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add Champagne and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.. about 1 hour.
- Pour into a decorative bowl or pitcher.
- Garnish with Fruit slices and Strawberries.
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse and Food Network