Carrot Pancakes with Cream Cheese Spread
Thursday , 21, November 2013
Love Carrot Cake? How about for Breakfast?! YUM!! 🙂
- 1 1/4 cups Flour
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped Pecans
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground Ginger
- Dash Nutmeg
- 1 Egg.. lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup packed Brown or granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups finely grated Carrots
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Raisins….optional
Cream Cheese Topping:
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1/2 tsp.Vanilla extract
- 1 dash ground Cinnamon
- In a bowl.. combine Flour, Pecans, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Salt, Ginger, Nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl.. Mix Egg, Brown Sugar, Milk, Carrots, Vanilla..mix well…stir in Raisins
- Stir Carrot mixture into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto a greased hot griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on the top of pancake.. flip and cook until golden brown.
- Blend Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Milk, and Vanilla until smooth.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon… serve with pancakes. 🙂
Recipe courtesy of Food Network