Bucatini with Butter Roasted Tomato Sauce
Saturday , 25, January 2014
Dinner Ideas, Pasta
Roasting intensifies the flavor of the canned tomatoes in this scrumptious recipe.
Tomato sauce can be made days ahead 😉
- Heat oven to 425 degrees
- Crush Tomatoes with your hands…add them to a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Add Garlic..Anchovies..Butter..Red Pepper Flakes to Tomatoes in baking dish.
- Season with Salt & Pepper
- Roast in oven 35-40 minutes..stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and mash with a fork to break up Tomatoes & Garlic.
- Cook Pasta al dente and drain…reserving 1/2 cup Pasta water.
- Return Pasta to pot..add Tomato sauce & reserved Pasta water.
- Cook over medium heat..tossing until Pasta is coated with sauce…about 3-4 minutes
- Serve topped with Cheese and Red Pepper Flakes.
Delicious recipe courtesy of Bon Appetit