Broccolini with Kalamata Dressing
Sunday , 26, January 2014
Do you eat Broccolini?
Give it a try…it’s sooo delicious!!
This Kalamata Olive dressing can be used in a variety of dishes…it will turn into a favorite 🙂
- Put Olives..Parsley Leaves..Mayo..Garlic cloves..1/2 tsp. Salt & 1/4 tsp. Pepper into Food Processor.
- Pulse into a coarse paste
- Boil Broccolini in batches.. in salted water…about 5 minutes each batch.
- Drain and store in foil covered bowl to keep warm.
- Dab Olive mixture alittle at a time on Broccolini..toss to coat.
- Season to taste with Salt & Pepper
- Place on serving dish …sprinkle with chopped Parsley.
- Serve & Enjoy!!
Recipe courtesy of Fine Cooking