Bourbon Pecan Tart with Chocolate Drizzle
Tuesday , 29, October 2013
Not in the mood for a Pie? How about this scrumptious Tart instead?
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine first 10 ingredients… mixing together with a whisk
- Stir Pecans into previous ingredients
- Roll out dough into a 13-inch circle. Place into a greased 9-inch removable-bottom tart pan.
- Trim excess Crust from Pan.
- Spoon Mixture carefully into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.
- Melt Chocolate stirring until smooth & Drizzle over Tart
- Enjoy!!! 🙂
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light