Bourbon Banana Bread
Saturday , 2, November 2013
This scrumptious Banana Bread is packed full of Pecans and Chocolate Chips!! Yummy!!
Made in your Round Crock Pot…couldn’t be easier 😉
- 2 Tbsps. melted Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Bourbon
- 1 Tsp. Hot Water
- Grease bottom of a 31/2-4 Qt Round Crock Pot. Sprinkle lightly with 2 tsp. of Bisquick.
- Stir Bananas, Sugar, Butter, Bourbon, Vanilla & Eggs in a bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in Bisquick, Cinnamon, Chocolate Chips & 1/2 cup Pecans until mixed well.
- Pour mixture into Crock Pot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Toothpick should come out clean from center.
- Uncover…remove from base and cool for 15 mins.
- Loose edges with Spatula and move Bread to cooling rack to cool for 1 hour.
- Use small bowl to combine Glaze ingredients until thick.
- Drizzle over Bread and sprinkle with Pecans.
- Serve & Enjoy!! 🙂
Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker.