All I can say about this pie is YUMMY!!!! 🙂
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2/3 cup Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese… softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 pint (2 cups) Strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Pie Glaze
- 1/2 cup heavy Cream…whipped 😉
- Heat oven to 450° degrees
- Make Pie Crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.. about 15 minutes.
- Spread Hot Fudge Topping in bottom of cooled baked shell. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In small bowl.. beat Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar using electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Carefully spread over Chocolate layer in Pie Shell.
- In medium bowl.. gently mix Strawberries and Pie Glaze. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until firm.. about 1 hour.
- Just before serving, pipe or spoon whipped cream around edge of pie. 🙂
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- *** Hot Fudge topping is much thicker than Chocolate Syrup. Its thickness helps form the “black bottom” of this layered pie.
- This awesome recipe courtesy of Pillsbury