Why order take out when you can let your Crock Pot do all the work?
- Place Beef Strips into Crock Pot
- Combine Broth, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Oil. Sesame Seeds & Garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over Beef in Crock Pot
- Cover & cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- In a cup or small bowl…Mix Cornstarch with 2 tbsp. Sauce from Crockpot until smooth.
- Add mixture to Crockpot along with Broccoli.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes on HIGH.
- Serve over Rice & Enjoy!! 🙂
Recipe adapted from Just a Pinch.