Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Pork Loin
Wednesday , 23, October 2013
Bacon & Maple Syrup?! Seriously Yummy!! This Pork is melt in your mouth delicious!!
- Mix Mustard, Soy Sauce, Worcestershire, & 1/4 cup Maple Syrup together.
- Sprinkle Pork with Salt, Pepper & Garlic Powder
- Pour Brown Sugar Glaze over the top of Pork.
- Completely wrap Pork with Bacon…pour syrup over the top 🙂
- Cover with Foil & bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Remove Foil…glaze again with Pan drippings.
- Recover and cook another 30 minutes
- Uncover..Baste again and cook uncovered another 20 minutes until Bacon is Brown & Crispy
- Remove from oven and rest 5 minutes.
Thanks to Sweet Tea and Cornbread for this amazing recipe!!