Bacon Wrapped Dates with Parmesan
Tuesday , 31, December 2013
Everything’s better with Bacon! 😉
These Bacon wrapped Dates are amazingly delicious!!
- 24 Bacon strips….thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb. block Parmigiano Reggiano…sliced to fit into Dates
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a small slit lengthwise in each Date
- Insert a piece of Parmigiano Reggiano into each Date
- Place Date at the end of a strip of bacon… carefully roll the date along the bacon strip… wrapping it tightly.
- Place bacon wrapped Dates…seam side down… on a roasting rack….cook for 10- 15 minutes.. until golden brown and crispy 🙂
Scrumptious recipe courtesy of Epicurious