This is a great weekend Breakfast idea!
So simple to make…and so delicious 🙂
Ingredients for 8 to 10 servings:
- 4 strips of Bacon
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 0z. shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Scallions…sliced
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Cook Bacon until crisp…drain on paper towel
- In a large bowl…whisk Eggs…
- Add Milk..Sour Cream..Cheese..Onions..Salt & Pepper..whisk to blend.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Crumble Bacon and sprinkle over top of Egg mixture.
- Bake..uncovered..40-45 minutes. Knife should come out clean from the center.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted courtesy of Taste of Home