Arugula, Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza
Friday , 27, December 2013
“Pizza” is the perfect little bite for your Holiday gathering!
Enjoy with your favorite Wine and great friends! 🙂
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion… sliced
- 3 cups Arugula.. washed.. dried.. coarsely chopped
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 4 whole wheat Tortillas.. 6 in diameter
- 2 oz. reduced fat Goat Cheese or Feta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium skillet…cook onions in Oil and cook over very low heat until soft and caramelized.
- Turn heat up to medium and add Arugula.
- Cook until Arugula is wilted.. about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place Tortillas on a baking sheet.. top each with some Arugula/Onion mixture.
- Crumble Cheese on top of each Tortilla
- Bake for 10 minutes.. Allow to cool slightly… cut into 4 triangles.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network