Looking for a yummy Muffin?
These are low fat and scrumptious 🙂
- In a large bowl… combine 7 Dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl… combine Applesauce.. Milk.. Oil and Egg White.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened….stir in Raisins
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly grease muffin pan or line with paper cups.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full
- Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl.. sprinkle over batter in each muffin cup.
- Bake 16-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean …cool on rack
- Serve & Enjoy 🙂
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home