Quinoa, Apples & Spice…warm and delicious… a perfect choice on a chilly morning 😉
- 1 cup Quinoa…rinsed & drained
- 2 cups unsweetened Plain or Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 medium Apples…chopped…sliced or shredded
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 tsp. Apple Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla
- Just a pinch of Salt
- Maple Syrup
- Bring Quinoa, Almond Milk, and Applesauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 15 minutes until all liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in Apple Pie Spice, Vanilla and Salt.
- Put into bowls and top with Apples and a bit of Maple Syrup
- Serve Warm & Enjoy 🙂
Recipe courtesy of Love and Zest.