What are you having for breakfast this weekend?
These Apple Crisp Pancakes are a perfect way to get your weekend started.
Warm Maple Syrup…Apple…Streusel ….Delicious!!!
- Mix Brown Sugar, Flour, Oats, Cinnamon & Nutmeg in a bowl.
- Cut in Butter until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl… stir all pancake ingredients until well blended.
- Heat Pan or Griddle and use Oil or Butter to prevent sticking.
- For each Pancake.. pour 1/4 cupful Batter onto hot Griddle.
- Sprinkle each Pancake evenly about 2 tablespoons Streusel Mixture.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly..Flip..cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve Pancakes Streusel side up with warm Syrup….
This delicious recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker 🙂