Apple-Brandy Hot Toddies
Sunday , 29, September 2013
How about something warm and comforting to end your day? 🙂
- 2 tbsp… plus 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Apple Brandy… preferably Calvados
- Eight 3-inch Cinnamon sticks
- In small saucepan.. bring Water to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in Honey until dissolved.
- Stir in Lemon Juice and Apple Brandy.
- Add a Cinnamon Stick in each of 8 mugs or heatproof glasses.. pour in hot liquid and serve. 🙂
Contributed byVitaly Paley